qwestion

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simsamgrl16, Jul 26, 2003.

1. mattho

mattho New Member

Dunno about this.... The Sims 1 only required 2mb of video ram to run (if I remember correctly). And basically, it's obvious to see that The Sims 2 will be a HUGE jump in terms of graphics, and processing, so I think most people would do well with an upgrade of some sort in Memory, CPU, and Graphics.

2. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wuz that english?

3. mattho

mattho New Member

Umm... I think soo!!?? </sarcasm>

4. Jake

Jake New Member

i forgot what i was goin to say.... whoa.. that plexi glass in my window is a lot cleaner than my window is.. huh.. anyway back to reality.

sheesh.. i got distracted again and forgot what was i goin to say again!.....

oh right.. propoganda... i agree with what has been said.. maxis is letting out info drip by tiny drip to keep us at the faucet. altho, i must say some people are trying to rip the faucet open so they can get more immediately..

5. mattho

mattho New Member

That true, but it's all part of Maxis' grand scheme I guess. They WANT people to get interested about the game, they WANT to build anticipation.

Let's face it, we're all psyched up about this game, and we can't WAIT until it comes out. Now that sounds like a good response for a product, dunnit? :D

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea buh i dunt like anticipation n i bet it will all cume to waste cuz they prob will either not update anythin or jus put nuttin bout ts2

7. katrina

katrina New Member

If we didn't know about ts2 we'd probably be way more excited about making magic. Probably a lot more people would have bought it. I was all excited about superstar until I heard about making magic, then I didn't even bother to buy it, because compared to sims2 expansions are nothing. I can see why maxis doesn't want to give too much info about sims2 until it's managed to squeeze all the money out of making magic that it can....

8. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Very well put. Clever!:p

9. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

well if they hadnt released news of the sims 2 until after the making magik thingy was out and sold its fair share, a lot more people wouldve bought makin magik and there would be a shorter waiting time for the sims 2 to reach our computers!

10. katrina

katrina New Member

I wish I didn't know about Sims2 yet....

11. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

same here! dang butts down at maxis want to kill us tho so they told about it way early! grrrrr

12. katrina

katrina New Member

I'm just so glad I didn't find out about it earlier! Imagine if I'd found out about it last year! Having to wait all that time! As it is I'm desperate after a couple of weeks!