R.I.P John Ritter.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Assassin, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Assassin

Assassin New Member

R.I.P John Ritter.

If you dont know him, He was a comedian who played as the father on "8 simple rules to dating my teenage daughter" And other shows like "three's a company", "M*A*S*H", and more. He was really great, It was sad for this to happen.

May he rest in peace, Living for almost 55 years.

(Dont say "who was he". Dont be dumb, that would be an insult to him and all...).

2. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

It was definatly a shock when I heard the news - He was pretty young and all... Never expected it to happen to him. :(
    R.I.P.
    :cry:

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Indeed it is a big shock...and I was starting to renjoy 8 Simple Rules... *sigh*

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I don't see how they can make 8 Simple Rules go on without him. He was the main character. :(

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I didn't realize he was on MASH, I loved Three's Company though. I hadn't seen his new show at all.

6. Assassin

Assassin New Member

well they said he did an "appearance" on MASH or something like that...heh

7. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

He was a rare combination... a good actor and a nice guy in real life...I can't remember hearing or reading any bad stories about hiim and that is a real tribute in Hollywood where so many people portray nice people in shows but are total jerks in their real lives. This reminds me of John Candy's early and unexpected death...that was a great shock at the time as well...I guess that's why we are told that death is but one breath away for all of us...so live every day to it's fullest.

We'll miss you John!! :cry:

8. Littlenikki3000

Littlenikki3000 New Member

John and Joyce are my favorite cast members of three's company. so when the news said that John Ritter was dead (this may sound weird) I sat in my room for about four hours and cried. Thats how much I missed him.

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

No, it doesn't sound weird to me, I sat and cried and cried when I heard that Jim Henson died. People who put so much of themselves into their work and are sharing like that with us touch our hearts. I think it's only natural to miss them and feel the loss personally.