Random Photos

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Oct 15, 2007.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Random Photos

I've got some random photos from my game to share and thought, hey, who doesn't? So, post 'em here.

These are all from Veronaville, side characters and such.

Calliope's pond, landscaped with some lovely things I found on MTS2.

Bennet Capp, son of Regan and Cornwall, gives a gift to his high school sweetheart, Violet Summerdream.

Violet and her twin, Poppy.

Bennet at college.

Patrick Monty, son of Antonio and Hermia, at college. He's so nice he's even nice to the coach. I like his face, too.

Attached Files:

2. surprised_by_witches

More pictures!

Sky Summerdream in college, with his scarlet macaw, Rover.

Sky, looking for love. He found it, but not with her.

Ocean Summerdream, Sky's adopted brother. Cute, no?

Beatrice Monty and her son Sebastian, playing chess.

Sebastian catches a fish.

Attached Files:

3. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Nice pics! I especially like the one of Violet and her twin, I don't know why. It's kinda sisterly. (I wonder why, LOL) :D

P.S. I also have those pond downloads! They rock my socks. Seriously. :rolleyes:

4. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I like the looks of Bennet Capp - especially his college pic! That boy has more angles than a parallelogram! Makes for a very interesting face though!! :D

5. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

I've got a good one to show off. This is my Mitchell family. They were created for me to experiment with for Bon Voyage. I always create an experiemental family first to play with after installing a new expansion before touching my older, favorite sims...just in case! I created Dad and Mom in create a family and made them roomates...eventually they fell in love and got married. She got pregnant on the honeymoon and had twin girls. I'm amazed how much one twin looks like dad and the other looks like mom. I had even used the randomizer before they were born. (BTW; one twin has 1 nice point, the other has 9!)

I've also included a couple pictures from their wedding reception and honeymoon. :)

Attached Files:

6. surprised_by_witches

Nice photos! Almost makes me want to get BV. Almost.

Thanks for sharing! What a cute couple.

By the randomizer, do you mean Pescado's lot debugger?

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh you mustn't deprive yourself of BV. Who could not enjoy the delights of sunburn.

[​IMG]

8. surprised_by_witches

Don't we get sunburn with Seasons? Or are you being sarcastic?

I don't think my computer can handle it, frankly. I've already had to tone stuff way down with Seasons (details, shadows, turned off reflections). Plus now I hear EA got sneaky and included some extra software that causes problems with your virus protection and CD drives. I don't need that. My CD drive is ancient, and I'm not interested in replacing it at the moment.

Plus, it doesn't sound like it adds that much to the game other than some nice scenery. If someone wants to sell me on it, feel free. Who knows, I may cave.

9. jupitershana

Yep.

BV has a new option with sunburn. They will get a sunburn or a tan if they lay in the sun to long, but it stays with them for like 24-48 hours...something like that. More true to life.

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeah, what Shana said. It was so funny when they got home and he was all tanned and she was still like a lobster.
    [​IMG]

11. muffin-tacos

Wow, that's so cool! Makes me kind of want to get it. But BV is going to have to wait (for a long time probably). I'm thinking of buying OFB... Or does that require a DVD drive to install?

How long does sunburn last in Seasons? :eyebrow:

12. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I liked the sunburn part, my sims never sunburn when I got Seasons, mainly because they're never out that much, and I dont have Summer in my neighbourhood :rolleyes:

but I never knew about the 'tan' option, how do we get it? I have BV btw :cool: and my sims got sunburnt during their vacation and it lasted FOREVER, and she wasnt lobster like, she was really fair skinned and after tanning she was really dark, kinda in between medium-dark skinned :(

13. MegRen

MegRen New Member

Tanning and sunburns only came out with BV. They weren't in Seasons.

If a sim sun-bathes, they have a chance of burning or tanning. I sent the Pleasants on vacation when I first got BV. Daniel and Mary-Sue both sun-bathed. Daniel tanned and Mary-Sue burned.

14. jupitershana

Seasons they turn red when they get really hot, but once they cool down it goes away.

Also, all my expansions says PC CD on the side, not DVD...I'm confused why you are thinking you need a DVD drive to install it.

15. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Here in the UK the big stores seem to stock the DVD versions only. This has been since Pets.

16. jupitershana

Ahh...well that makes more sense then. Thanks! :D

17. muffin-tacos

Which sucks because my old computer doesn't recognise DVDs. :( (The other one that did broke down a while ago.)

18. surprised_by_witches

You should be able to buy a new DVD drive on newegg, Muffin. (No, they didn't pay me to say that: they're just a reliable source of inexpensive computer equipment. It's where I got most of the stuff to upgrade my machine.)

I'll probably need a new CD drive soon, myself. Mine's older than the hills.

19. muffin-tacos

Thanks, SBW. I'll take a look at that! :)