Mod Releases Realistic Writing Mod

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by CyberOps, Jun 9, 2009.

1. CyberOps

CyberOps New Member

Realistic Writing Mod

This mod is more tailered to Realistic Writing, the amount of money is for everybook the same chance, when your a high skill level writer you can bring in al the way up to around a 140000 sim dollars :)

The length of books is also the same for every book anywhere from 100 pages up to 1500 pages :)

I changed it like this because i feel a Childrens book such as Harry Potter could contain just as many pages as a good written Thriller ala Stephen King and bring in just as much money of not more :)

I did changed the speed because i don't think anyone wants to sit and wait for Days or weeks to go by writing books, the max amount of time to finish a book will be around 15 hours for high skill writers, lower skill might take a bit longer.

So here is the Realistic Writing Mod.

Please take notice that it doesn't work together with my other writing mod and does not work with any other writing mod they will conflict.

Installation:
    Drop the package file into C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\

Please Remember to Click Mark as Installed!

Attached Files:

2. CyberOps

CyberOps New Member

Reserved

3. CyberOps

CyberOps New Member

4. kristyle

kristyle New Member

good aritcle..thanks for sharing..i hope your post later.