Redhead Creations - Updates!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ijRoberts, Oct 2, 2005.

1. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Redhead Creations - Updates!

I've been absent for awhile, but since Nightlife came out, I figured I'd toss in my share of restaraunts and clubs, so here's my first one! =)

This is actually a remake of my favorite community lot that I made for TS1, just grown up. It's called "Imagerie Tres" (since it's the third version of it) - and features a luxurious restaraunt, nighclub, VIP Poker room and more.

Check out the screenshots below, and if you like you can download it from my SimPage:

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=252521

Hope you all like, and happy Simming!

Attached Files:

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

3. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Thanks Kat! I was beginning to wonder if anyone read these threads anymore! =)

4. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Here's another Nightlife venue for ya'll.

This time it's a nice quaint little cafe. Nothing huge and laggy like I usually build. =) This is the perfect spot for an afternoon date, or a nice dinner out with the family.

It's only a 2x3 lot so it fits nicely into any suburban setting. I even have one in my college campus! =)

Take a look, and let me know what you think!

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=302297&asset_type=lot&user_id=5772

Sorry, I can't add the screenshots, for some reason the page for attachments isn't loading... =(

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

It's a very charming little cafe. Very nice.:)

6. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

Love your little cafe! Wish I Night LIfe so I could use it!! Well, maybe some day...

7. alia

alia New Member

Very good project. I really like it!!!!

8. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Thank you guys! If you download it and use it, I'd love to hear how it plays for you! Sacharissa, I hope you get Nightlife soon. =) Perhaps once the next pack is out, Nightlife won't cost as much!

9. sims2

sims2 New Member

What is that room with all th red?
    wow i wish i could build that=D

10. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Wow, I haven't been on WorldSims for awhile now, sorry for the absence!

Sims2, if you're asking about the first property "Imagerie Tres", the room with the bright red floor is the dancelfoor. It's a Nightlife object that lights up all different colors and is really fun to dance on. =)

Perhaps I shoud revive this thread and update it with some of the things I have available from MTS2?

11. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Heh. You should start your own website and upload your stuff there :p. More easier to find :D

12. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

And I'd be willing to bet that MJ would be open to negotiating hosting it for you. :rolleyes:

13. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Well, I 1/2 way took up the idea. =)

I started a website to host screenshots of my new properties. I figure having a place to go check out screenshots would be better than hogging up the host's site with them, and that way they can kind of be presented in the way I like.

Right now, I'm just using Yahoo's hosting, no big deal there.

Check it out, and let me know what you think, if you have time!

http://www.geocities.com/redhead_creations

(BTW) Hi Kat!! Nice to see familiar names here. =)

14. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Wow; I love your townhouses you created...very stunning! I downloaded your Mayfair Caf in the past by the way and it's a permanent fixture in several of my neighborhoods.

15. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Aww, thank you for that really nice post Jupitershana, that really made my day! =) It's kind of a sad thing that once you put something out there for the community, you never really hear about it, or how people use it. I'd love to see how someone redecorates, or personalizes something and makes it their own. After all, that is what the game is all about, creating our own little worlds! So, thank you for that comment!!

Also, in case anyone would like to get the townhouses for their own neighborhood, they are now available on MTS2! Just follow this link:

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=218278

And following the message from above, if you move Sims into the empty units, I'd love to see how they turn out!! =)