Request for an object

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by viskamiro, Apr 28, 2003.

1. viskamiro

viskamiro New Member

Request for an object

I want an elaborate caravan (roma style, not Dodge), made from the tent so it could function.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Do you have any pictures of what you're talking about? It sounds cool but I can't picture it!!

If you find a good pic of it you can post it here as an attachment or post the link to it so I can go look. :D

3. viskamiro

viskamiro New Member

Attached Files:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I saved both pics, now I get the idea of what you're talking about! :D

I might try to play around with the model pic and see if it could work out from cloning the tent or igloo... but it will probably look weird when the sims go in and out as I don't know any way to make them climb up the ladder before crawling in!

5. freighterpilot

freighterpilot New Member

If one knew how to hack animations, couldn't one then take the animation from the swimming pool ladder and use that to climb into the caravan?

6. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Animation Alchemist can do that...

7. viskamiro

viskamiro New Member

Simpose can do custom animations to use in the game.

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I hadn't thought of the swimming pool ladder for climbing animation!! Thanks!! (now having wild ideas about trying to use that to make a sim climb up a ladder to the top bunk of a bunkbed too... if I can figure out all the tutorials on hacking objects that I just got!)

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I thought SimPose was strictly for posing skins......and not for animations

10. viskamiro

viskamiro New Member

Simpose has that animations part, load cpf, I've made custom animation files with it before, then you use alchemist to assign them to something.

11. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

Sounds cool, how about doing bunkbeds while you are at it?

12. SWEETHEARTWVA

SWEETHEARTWVA New Member

Kitchen

I Would Like To Find A French Kitchen Set. With Frig, Dishwasher, Trash Compacter, And Stove,counters. Does Any One Have Any Ideas Where I Can Find It Or Make One. Thanks:d