How Do I Reversing aging

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Imani, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Imani

Imani New Member

Reversing aging

So I grew my favourite child into a teenager then into an adult, but I didn't like it, so I've been using SimPE and boolprop to try and change her back into a child.
    However it isn't working, and the closest I've got to turning her back into a child is by first changing her into a toddler with SimPE then growing her up, but, although this worked perfectly well (even though it looked quite amusing, an adult frame acting like a toodler then turning into a child) it caused the slight but ever-so-scary problem of her not having a face...(see attachment)

Is there any way of changing her back into a child which doesn't involve a lack of any body parts? XD

Attached Files:

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

to my knowledge you cannot age backwards over a transition. the most you can do without an outside cheat is use the green stuff... and I'm not sure that children can use that as their only aspiration is to grow up well.

3. Imani

Imani New Member

'The green stuff'?

Can't I use the Insimenator?

(I don't need to know the answer to this any more as I managed to find a backup of the child, but I'm still curious if you can or not)

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

I personally have never used the inseminator. So I don't have an answer and I did say not a cheat. the green stuff is a reward.

5. Imani

Imani New Member

Oh right sorry, thank you! :)

6. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

It could be too late at this point (i.e. the Sim could already be corrupted beyond repair), but if you have Nightlife the agesimscheat will transition backwards without any ill effects. Type "agesimscheat on" in the cheat window, then have the Sim click herself and Set Age, and choose the age you want.

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I have used InSiminator to age a sim backwards and it worked fine. But, then again, this was after installing NL.