Troubleshooting Riverview Problem

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Ace, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

Riverview Problem

I downloaded Riverview but it doesn't show up on the game launcher. It shows up in my installed content so I know it downloaded correctly. How do I access it to play it?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Open up the Launcher. Then double click on the item you've downloaded. If it doesn't work, go back to the Sims 3 Store and trigger the download from there. The launcher will begin the installation process from there. :D

3. Ace

Ace New Member

Okay, it's working now. I must have installed it 6 times. Each time it said it was already installed but it wasn't coming up for me to chose at the start of the game. Only Sunset Valley was there. After about the sixth time it finally took. I can't figure out what was wrong because I didn't do anything different. I had been trying to trigger it from the Sim 3 store since the second time I downloaded it. Thanks for trying to help though. :) I'm just glad it's finally working.