News Rumor update – The Sims 3 Destination Adventures or ‘The Sims 3 World Adventures?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Rumor update – The Sims 3 Destination Adventures or ‘The Sims 3 World Adventures?

[​IMG]A number of sites are starting to take pre-orders for the rumored first Sims 3 Expansion pack.* It was known as ‘Destination Adventures’ when it was first reported, but now it seems that the name has changed to The Sims 3 World Adventures.* Of course, outside of all of this, it’s not 100% confirmed…however I’m willing it’ll have something to do with traveling or vacations.

Oh, and thanks to all of the people – SimGalaxy, SnootySims, SimsFanZone and Luke for passing the info along my way [​IMG]

P.S. – The logo I am using is a quick mock-up that I created from The Sims 2 World Adventure expansion pack.* I believed in certain countries they used this name instead of ‘Bon Voyage’.* Just thought you should know so it won’t confuse anyone!