~Seasons Pics And Tips~

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by newsim2owner, Apr 24, 2007.

1. newsim2owner

newsim2owner New Member

~Seasons Pics And Tips~

Plz post some of your new pics involving the new ep Seasons, Also plz post any tips or cheats for those of us who are game-challenged.

PLZ & Thank U :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Vega

Vega New Member

Hi, here you go some of my pictures :) Seasons is really cool :D

Attached Files:

3. Odinmoon

Odinmoon Creator of organised mess

Awe you got the wishing well Vega :shocked:

regards moon:bandit:

4. Vega

Vega New Member

Lol yes :D but my sims work hard to get it, all the times that they call the garden club to inspect their garden something was wrong :( they have a large house with a very big garden and i allways forgett something, a dead plant or even the old newspaper on the floor... i have decorated the garden with the stuff that came with the expansion and put the entire family taking care of the garden then i call the garden club and finally i've received my reward :D the wishing well is really cool...

my robot likes to meet new girls so he is allways wishing Romance but one day something goes wrong and a very old women appear and attack him with her bag LOL it was really funny :D :D

5. Odinmoon

Thats funny lol.
    Which expansion has the robot.???
    regards moon

6. Odinmoon

heres one.

regards moon

Attached Files:

7. Vega

Vega New Member

the robot comes with Open for Business, but your sims must build it lol

8. Odinmoon

How is open for bussiness.? Is there many problems.? Game crashes weird things. Or is it good. Does it need lots of memory or is it like seasons ?
    regards moon

9. Vega

Vega New Member

Open for Business is cool, i've never had a problem with this expansion and it introduce many new things to the game :) it's cool to make your own shops...
    the ram you need is the same that you need for seasons, but i think that if you have more it's best and the game wil be more fast...;)

10. Odinmoon

I have 1gb ram 256mb graphics and 4000 processor.
    Is that sufficient.?
    regards moon

11. Vega

Vega New Member

yep i guess so, but you migth ask someone else because i don't understand much about computers :eek:

12. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

I've been told that OFB is one of the best Ex packs there is (this was before Seasons). But when I played it at a friends house, I found it rather confusing. I really liked all the new hair that you get and I love the idea of having a shop in your own home. Making the shop was no problem :winks: but managing the shop was really confusing.

If you're thinking about getting this game, Moon, I recomend getting the OFB guide because the manual that comes with the game doesn't help you as much as the guide.

But then again it's your choise, Moony :classic:

13. Odinmoon

Thanks for your reply Muffin-tacos:)
    I might wait a bit. Still sorting seasons.:eek:
    If I get it. No when I get it, I like to explore games without guides. To me its part of the fun working out the game. I used to work as a programmer, working with a package called Tool Book. So I have fun making dreadful mistakes, then feeling great when I have sorted them.:) It's just like sorting out puzzles.
    regards moon :eek:

14. muffin-tacos

Lol, good point, Moony! :biggrin: Of course you should explore the game first, but I was just recomending it for lazy dumbos like me :winks: (not that you're a lazy dumbo like me of course! :biggrin:)

But if you get into trouble, know that the OFB Guide is always there to help -- and people on World Sims :cheerful:

15. Leticron

Leticron New Member

Lol...he fell victim to the infamous Mrs. Crumplebottom.
    I sometimes summon her just for fun because she turns ballistic with her purse at the smallest sign of intimacy or if she catches someone nude
    (i once had her beat s/o out of the shower :D :D
    -le

16. Odinmoon

I want to meet Mrs Crumplebottom. Sounds like my type of lady.:p
    regards Moon

17. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

I've seen a penguin :) and my sims make snow angels. I've done other things but I haven't took photos :(

This guy set himself on fire from being in the hot tub for too long:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...e/Sims 2/?action=view&current=Checoonfire.jpg

It's snowing!
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...on=view&current=grundstromhouseholdinsnow.jpg

A sim making a snow angel:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...ims 2/?action=view&current=Limakingangel2.jpg

The penguin talking to the snowman:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...tion=view&current=penguintalkingtosnowman.jpg

The penguin wetting himself in front of my sim:
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v...n=view&current=zaratalkingtoweeingpenguin.jpg

Exciting photos eh? :D

18. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

If only it were that easy! I've been searching for the OFB Guide since last November with no luck! Niether Barnes & Noble nor Borders could order it for me, and I've had it on order from Amazon since before Christmas, but the keep postponing the shipping date! It is very frustrating! :confused:

19. muffin-tacos

Aw, I found it on the web and ordered it there. Maybe you could try that?