Secret Society?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by watchungrider, Jul 26, 2006.

1. watchungrider

watchungrider New Member

Secret Society?!

I used Boolprop to get Bella back, and now, I saw that there is some sort of secret society... what is it?

2. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

It's a college thing. You have to befriend three members of the secret society and then they kidnap you and you become a member.

Members can cheat to up their grades and use career rewards that are on the secret society lot. It's an invisible lot that doesn't appear when you're looking at the campus.

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Well, dang! An invisible lot! I never noticed it. :eek: I mean I never played University long enough to find out about stuff like that. Do all three of the colleges have one?

4. surprised_by_witches

Yep. And if you make a university you can designate one, just one though. You can choose from three styles of architecture.

When you place it on the campus it disappears.

Tres cool.

5. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

Yeah, every campus has one, but they're different for every one. I like the one with the moat...forget which campus has that. I think it's L'Academie.

6. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I miss a great deal when I rush through things. I've been playing Errol's other daughter, Edith, a little bit while she's at college. But I get bored. So now I'm going to have to go back and have her make friends with people. Can you tell which one's are members of the secret society or is it just by chance?

7. surprised_by_witches

Secret Society members wear black blazers with a llama on them. They don't wear them in their photo for the campus directory. You just have to run into them.

I think it's random, so I can't even tell you for sure which sims they are. But if you visit a few community lots you'll probably see some.