Share your challenge photos!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by surprised_by_witches, Dec 26, 2006.

1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Share your challenge photos!

So, what challenges have you done? I've been having fun while I wait for my upgrade.

Here are some photos from a challenge I made up, a teen raising three sets of twin siblings. Things got a little hairy for a while ... they're all teens or older now, though.

Attached Files:

2. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

See my story thread. Though I also have Asylum Challenge pics somewhere on here...now that was nuts.

Multiple sets of twins!? Wow! :eek:

3. Lynet

Lynet New Member

They're all so cute. What a frightening challenge. ;)

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Yeah, it was a little harsh on the poor oldest sister, but she had help once the oldest set of boys became teens. I think the toddler challenge is actually harder ...

Anyway, speaking of challenges, my asylum went down in flames yesterday. Literally. The lone survivor, Cardamom X, isn't even my original sim, but I decided to remodel the house and let her live a normal life. I figured she earned it. So now she has a nice modern pad with seven graves in the backyard, and is looking for Mr. Right ... (she's a family sim, poor thing ...)

Attached Files:

5. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Boy oh boy, seven crazy ghosts in the back yard. :eek: