Sim-ply Huuge Problem Heeeeellp!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by MARTINSTATIC, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARTINSTATIC

MARTINSTATIC New Member

Sim-ply Huuge Problem Heeeeellp!!!

I own the sims, house party and superstar, yet I wan't Livin It Up/Livin Large on my p.c. I own a copy of Sim Deluxe, which contains it, but I've lost the serial number-
    Does anyone know how to either download livin it up features (death,genie, chemicals,love bed) OR how to get the serial number of my deluxe edition disc, as I don't want to buy ANOTHER copy of deluxe, double, triple deluxe edition.

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

We will not be helping you promote piracy.

If you need to request a new serial number because it has been lost, thrown away, does not work or was not printed on the back of the Jewel Case, please send the requested information by email, fax or US Mail. Once we have received all of the requested information, a serial number will be generated and issued to you.

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Requested Information:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]First Name:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]Last Name:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]Email address:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]Phone number:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]An image of the print side of the CD.[/font]
      • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Note: If sent via e-mail, attach a .jpg file. If sent via fax, include a photo-copy of the disc.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, Helvetica]An image of the back of the jewel case showing the serial number missing.[/font]
      • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Note: This is only required if the game you purchased did not come with a serial number.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica]Contact Methods:[/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]E-mail:
      [/font]
      [font=Arial, Helvetica]Click here[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica] to submit the requested information.[/font]
      • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Note: Make sure to select Serial Number as the category when submitting your request.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, Helvetica]Fax:
      [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica]US Mail:
      EA Customer Warranty
      P.O. Box 9025
      Redwood City, CA 94063
      [/font]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.