SimCity 4 SimCity 4 Expansion: Rush Hour

Discussion in 'SimCity Legacy' started by ManagerJosh, May 30, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

SimCity 4 Expansion: Rush Hour

Maxis has released word that a SimCity 4 expansion pack is coming soon! SimCity 4: Rush Hour will feature a wealth of new traffic options, including new road types, such as avenues, raised railways, one-way streets, and much more. It will also give you enhanced control over the airways and the waterways.

Fans of SimCopter will enjoy the ability to take control of vehicles to complete special missions, such as getting a fire truck to the scene of a blaze as quickly as possible.

Other features include the ability to name streets and place signs, new disasters, and transportation oriented landmarks.
    No release date has yet been announced, but we'll keep you posted.

2. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 New Member

I can't wait :)

3. [ S a g e o n ]

[ S a g e o n ] New Member

4. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

How much is it likely to be? My grandson took my copy of SC4 away with him yesterday. When he did that some years ago to an earlier version, I never saw it again. He will most certainly want Rush Hour and I really have to buy it for him.

5. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 New Member

It'll probably be $40 US... I don't know what that's equivalent to where you are...

6. PhilipTarbuck

PhilipTarbuck New Member

Around 30 I guess, in UK money. We still have the old fashioned Pound as yet but, no doubt, we will have the Euro eventually just like the rest of Europe.
    Thanks for the help - it is gratefully appreciated.