simday

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by simstar517, Jul 30, 2003.

?

who thinks MM is a waste of a last EP?

1. major waste

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. it's OK

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  3. i'm definitly buying it

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. usman

usman New Member

Well if the release expansion packs for TS2 then it has to be different from the sims. Something new and not like they release house party for the Sims 2 which has been released for The Sims.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

The one expansion in the original game that I think fan demand might cause for sims 2 is an expansion for PETS. ;) :D

3. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea n its gonna b the same for ts2

4. DrJulia99

DrJulia99 New Member

Okay. I'm new to this whole forum thing and to sim obsession in general so I need some help. First of all, will I be able to use any of my expansion packs with TS2? If not, then what is the point of them making more expansion packs? One thing against downloads, I don't have the internet at my house so I can never get cool skins and stuff to work for me, I also don't know how to use them once downloaded. I bet TS2 will be way too much for my computer, especially if I have TS1! I'll probably have to get rid of Microsoft Word, I'm already questioning my need for MS Powerpoint, someone make me stop!

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Hi Julia

Current expansion packs will not work with The Sims 2 because The Sims 2 is a completely different core. I have no idea why maxis is making Making Magic (promotion for Harry Potter?)

To use downloads you've gotten off the internet, use a program like simszip (http://www.simsplus.com)

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

or an easy installer is Sim Maid. it puts your zips where they're supposed to go.

7. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

i agree with usman cuz if they release the same expansion packs called like "hot date", "house party", "vacation" then people will be like the same thing? how boring we already know the kinds of stuff thats in there......

8. amethyst_88

amethyst_88 New Member

some of the stuff in making magic sounds interesting like the lil dragon even tho i barely know anything about the game, i'm not buying it anywayz.