Simgames.net Needs Some Major Help

Discussion in 'Improvements & Suggestions' started by BarbulaM1, Jun 19, 2005.

1. BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1 New Member

Simgames.net Needs Some Major Help

Although I pass by here once and awhile to check on any new ad codes and such, it is such a pain. The site dose not load correctly in Internet Explore 6.0 SP2. The members page is in dissarray and has not been updated in nearly a year. That no image red x in the banner picture has been there since I can remember. The main page you can almost never see the text on the top. This forum took for ever to navigate, and one of those damn ads that drops down on the screen came up and almost froze my computer. Something kept loading even after I could see the whole page and also almost killed my browser. It is difficult to find information on anything, also the forum is just plain dead. There must be away for the webmasters of all the sites here to help the genorus people who host us and also be active in the forum, it is the least that they can do. I would be one willing to help get the site functioning agian, and have some staff members of my site create a killer design sheme for the whole site. I really want to help.

--BarbulaM1 -Webmaster Simvision.net - Moderator Simtropolis.com