Sims 2 (Mac)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by JusSomeGiye, May 17, 2005.

1. JusSomeGiye

JusSomeGiye New Member

Sims 2 (Mac)

Hey umm, is the Sims 2 for mac goingto be pretty much like the one for pc (same cheats..etc.) and will you be able to download the same downloadables that you can for pc ( like customs, the homemaker program, simPE..etc..) or will mac users have to make their own customs and programs. I'm not sure if this can be answered yet but an answer will be appreciated!:D O and will the expansion packs be converted to mac also?

2. iChase

iChase Sims 2 for Mac: W00T!

Yes, judging on the previous Sims and expansion packs there will be the same codes for Mac, I'm guessing the only difference is opening the cheats console (?+SHIFT+C). The downloads, I'm not completely sure of, also judging off of the original Sims we'll probably be able to but don't hold me to that ;)

The expansions, definitely. They will be converted over, I won't be surprised if Aspyr starts The Sims 2: University right after The Sims 2 is released for Mac.

Hope that helps.