Sims 2 screens

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by bt55106, May 21, 2004.

1. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

Sims 2 screens

What happened to the sims 2 screens? They have gone missing without ransom! The site hasn't had anything new since the landscape screens! Where are they all? I wish they would come out with some more to hold us all over for this uber long wait! :mads: :p :rolleyes: :rambo: :cheeky: :devious: :disappointed:

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm guessing right now they've been too busy at E3 showing all the game people stuff so they haven't put out new screenshots on the site? Also, maybe they're counting on all the fan created stuff in Body Shop to show off how the sims can look for now....

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Thanks for the Pix M.Josh. Just a little visual, oh MY!!

5. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

I like the pics but why are the ones at E3 so blurry? But yeah, That'll keep me held over for a little bit! Thanx M. Josh!

6. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

I just went to the site and they had all of the screens that you showed us!!! Woo Hoo!!! At least there's something else there!!!

7. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

Woo Hoo! I like the new screens out there frome Lucy's nesletter! Yesssssssss!

Ok So Yeah! I'd better go! Ha Ha Ha Ha!:bunny:

8. leilah98

leilah98 New Member

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was wondering if ManagerJosh was going to do a Day 2 at E3. Also, do you still plan on posting pics you took at E3? Like that glass house you mentioned?

Thanks,
    Karina

9. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I've been wondering the same thing. Now that finals are over, he must have time to do it.

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Let's cross our fingers and hope he's not too busy!! :D

11. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Well this is a little past the month ago post... but I hope they have more screenshots of like the tools or maybe some objects from TS2 soon...

12. Supernova

Supernova New Member

It would be neat if they showed us a seletion of new items for the sims 2 in a screenshot...

13. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

They do have a couple of new screenshots... like a money tree.. LoL