sims 2

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by caseyboy1977, Aug 12, 2003.

1. caseyboy1977

caseyboy1977 New Member

sims 2

i know that the sims 2 isn't going to be another expansion pack for the sims, however, are they planning on making any for the sims 2?

2. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Read all the threads and you'll get a hint of: well, maybe......

BTW welcome to the forums

3. caseyboy1977

caseyboy1977 New Member

thank you so much suitemichelle. it's was a little confusing at first, but I think I'm getting the hang of it finally.

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

The way they keep saying there will be no pets in sims 2 makes me wonder if they will come out with a pets expansion for sims 2. :D After all, people love their pets!! ;) :bunny: :whitekitty:

5. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

lol i thought the pets were soo annoying!

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i luv my doggie! lol

7. katrina

katrina New Member

Of course there will be expansion packs for the sims2. I'm sure of it, as long as the game is a hit, and I feel pretty sure it will be. Do you have any idea how much money maxis makes from expansion packs? And I don't know anything about making computer games, but I'd imagine that they wouldn't be as much work as creating a new game. Maxis certainly doesn't seem to have trouble creating them judging by the speed they've been throwing out the last few...

8. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I wouldn't doubt that they'll make an expansion for Sims 2. Although I hope that they don't have a pet expansion for it. Unleashed was just too annoying with all the strays and pets getting in the way of people walking or trying to go downtown.

9. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

yeah... thats the bad part of unleashed.... evil lil pets

10. katrina

katrina New Member

What new expansion packs do you hope they will make?