Troubleshooting Sims 3 Crash

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by moonwalker1965, Jan 24, 2010.

1. moonwalker1965

moonwalker1965 New Member

Sims 3 Crash

I am reading thread after thread about Sims crashes, I do not play the game but my wife does and as a Technical Consultant I usually tell my clients that the software is crap and I would find them another better software. But this said and my wife wants the game, and I have to wonder if everyone here ask a simple suggestion in the next release.

Suggestion, When installing the Game, after verifying you system requirements on the box. The program does a system check on Video Card, Direct X and so on! We pay good money and getting Crap!

Wonder how long this truthful post last in the forums?

Thanks

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Personally I don't think EA really cares anymore.
    They knew they had a money maker just by calling it Sims 3.
    Any more it seems like they don't beta test any of their games (running joke with a few of us who think we're the beta testers nowadays) .
    Well a lot of games nowadays do not verify computer specs when you install games just that the DirectX is up to date and so on.

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

What use is it to check your system meets the requirements AFTER you have bought the game? =]