Troubleshooting Sims 3 does not load :'(((

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by chocofroyo, Jan 9, 2011.

1. chocofroyo

chocofroyo New Member

Hi! I just installed the base game and the expansion packs up to Late Night.;) I can open the game. It loads up to the part where I have to choose the neighborhood and then it goes to the loading but it stops there.:eek: The loading progresses but it takes quite a long time and I have not tried finishing the loading yet. Sometimes it's stuck to like 1/8. It does not freeze also. Oh and I use a 2GB USB drive to boost my memory using Windows ReadyBoost. What do I have to do?:confused: I reaaaalllyyyy want to play the game. :mad:Thanks!! :) Here's my dxdiag details:

Attached Files:

2. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

Well I hate to say it but your computer is lacking quite a bit in the hardware requirements.
    Your cpu is almost fast enough but not quite, your ram is 768 MB when it should be at least 1024MB and your graphics chipset isn't even supported by the game.
    I doubt you'll ever get the game to play on this system.

3. chocofroyo

chocofroyo New Member

Aw. That sucks.:rolleyes: Thanks for telling me swmeek! very much appreciated. I'd try it on our pc instead. :( Thaaaank you!

4. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

You're very welcome and good luck with trying it on another computer!