Troubleshooting Sims 3 on vacation?

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by ERIVERA571X, Jun 6, 2010.

1. ERIVERA571X

ERIVERA571X New Member

Sims 3 on vacation?

Have installed the new expantion pack Ambitions with a probem. I# I keep getting an error messege that states it can't find a messege componant, but it works just fine after I unclick it!! Game opened, no problem. Had a new new harddrive installed so i un-installed everything, sim3 ,Travel and high end loft! Of course i separated my downloads and re-installed them again, no problem!! But than I took my sims on vacation and they never showed up at their destination!! The game did but not the my people!! There were other towns people there but not mine!!:devious: What should I do? All help will be greatly appreciated.. Thank u in advance !!

2. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

3. ERIVERA571X

ERIVERA571X New Member

sim3 on vavation

Well I tried the resetSim at home sent them on vacation! It didn't work! when i sent they still didn't show up!!! So i tried the other solution went to edit town took them from the bin put them in a lot built a tiny house and they were able to vacation, however when they went back home i know had 2 couples at home exactly the same i kicked out the vacation copy and the couple that stayed got all the purchases from vacation.!! I never had this problem with world travels until i installed Ambitions!! i don't know what to do now!! So much money invested in this game! Besides all the upgrading to my pc!! updates all installed, Oh I did lose all the stuff they had in the inventory before they went on vacation. Plus no memory of ever having gone, naturally the original couple never went!

4. ERIVERA571X

ERIVERA571X New Member

Sims 3 on vacation

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i can't believe it!!! I fixed it !!:squareeyed::squareeyed::squareeyed::squareeyed:Un believable!! I was missing my download manager!! all is well in sim land!!

5. Nyx

Nyx The Ever-Knowing

Congrats! :biggrin: