Sims Death

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, Feb 6, 2004.

?

Do you plan to kill your sims in Sims 2?

1. YES! That's why I play the Sims to kil them!

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No! I never plan to kill my sims!

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. MAYBE! It depends on my mood as to if someone gets fried or not!

19 vote(s)
    70.4%
  1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Sims Death

I plan to kill one sim and let the rest live.

2. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Death will come in time you will have to be patient. Killing your sims might be harder, e.x. lifeguards in your pool you can hire, to make sure your sims stay safe.

3. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I'm not voting. The choices are rigged. I intend to let "nature" take its course and allow my sims to die of natural causes ... except for now and again when I want to throw a spanner in the works ... ;)

5. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

I think the best death in my Sim game would have to be after making a couple, sending them off on vacation (honeymoon) and then when they were back at their house I had them dance in front of the fireplace and they both caught on fire! All I could do was sit and watch while they screamed in pain, and to think it was the first time I didnt want my sims to die *sniff*

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

heh i get a family of 8. only some of them are the real family. everyone else works then they die

7. Tetris

Tetris New Member

it would be so cool if I could control the grim reaper....

8. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

LoL, I have tried to fence him in on my lot but it never works, he just poofs after a few minutes *pouts*

9. Tetris

Tetris New Member

I KNOW! It's so annoying! Sometimes you just want your sims to suffer and the only person who properly does it is the grim reaper, but he does what he wants... and it's not enough!

10. FinalFantasy4ever

one time, i fneced my enire backyard thinking everything would be fine since i had 2 doors leading into the house which then led to the street. i threw a party and a ton of people were in my backyard. all of a sudden i had people dying all over. I hadnt noticed that they got stuck back there lol.

11. Tetris

Tetris New Member

yeah, I kind of enjoy having huge parties, then walling everyone up in the same room full of tables (breakfast tables- more fire!) and then leaving them with an open fire place....

12. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

LOL... that is so mean but so funny! In times of boredom, Sims pay the ultimate price lol.

13. FinalFantasy4ever

I didn't MEAN to wall them in lol they just got stuck. Of course.....I din't mind in the least bit ^.^

14. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Heh, I never mean to wall mine up *evil grin*

15. Cool_Diva

Cool_Diva New Member

I never kill my sims, well not all the time if they really, really annoy me, and sometimes i just like having ghosts floating around and tombstones.

16. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Eh.. just depends on my mood as to what happens to my sims. I never kill sims I like or they die because I forgot the fire alarm and they act stupid and wont leave the room with the fire.

17. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

What happens, happens. :D

18. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I've still never killed off a sim on purpose, but I've had a couple of close calls when I was forcing them to swim to get the skill points for it...

19. Tetris

Tetris New Member

yeah one of my sims drowned because I left him in the water to gain points and I removed the ladder and...he died.

20. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Always so sad when you work them to death!! :( Did you remember not to save your game so you could go back? I forgot to do that my first time I had a sim die... in a terrible fire.... :eek: