Sims Newbie Needs Help!

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by tkenney65, Feb 22, 2004.

1. tkenney65

tkenney65 New Member

Sims Newbie Needs Help!

Please help! I'm running Sims Double Deluxe on a P4 Win Xp machine. My game freezes when I try to "Select or Create" a family in neighborhood 1. This doesn't happen in any other neighborhood? I have replaced the game once already at the store and have installed it several times as well.

Can anyone help?

2. IrishDragon

IrishDragon New Member

Have you tried going to the sims offical website under help to see if they listed your problem there? Other than that im not sure what to say to help you because im having quite the time with my sims game right now as well *sigh*

3. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

Sorry mate, no answers here either. I agree with Irish though..try the official sims site if you get no joy here also try emailing the sims people at the site for some help. I had trouble with sims only after installed superstar. I just had hassle after hassle and even now weird things happen in my game because of it. Sometimes it completely locks up on me and I have to turn the whole computer off. I have since learnt to save and save often!