[Sims News] - The Sims 3 Video Preview

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Judhudson, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

[Sims News] - The Sims 3 Video Preview

You can play The Sims 3 in February!

No bull! The Sims 3 will be released in February and you will be able to play it! The only catch? It is a computer game in The Sims 2 Freetime. That’s right. Maxis has put a small preview in form of a computer game inside The Sims 2 Freetime.

The video the sim watches is the current production of The Sims 3. Hopefully they will beef up the look, because it’s not that far looking from The Sims 2.

2. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

you scared me for a second! i was like arrrgghhhh i don't have enough time to save up for a better computer "runs into wall"....

but then i read the rest

haha thanks for sharing the video :)

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I think it will be pretty cool although I wish they'd created some different animations of the sim playing the game on the new pc because it's looks stupid to see them jerk around like they're playing SSX3.

4. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. The graphics look much the same as those from TS2. :(

5. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

but just the idea that you can controll details like what shoes to wear... very tantalizing

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

That's nothing, I just got back from the store with a nice warm copy of Spore. :D

My poor sims will have no freetime at all now. :rolleyes:

7. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

It was interesting seeing that video... Thanks for posting that up, Judhudson.

I'm not sure what I think of TS3 yet. Like people have pointed out, it doesn't seem to be very different from TS2. I like the look of the sim walking from community lot to community lot (if that was what she was doing).

You got Spore, Mirelly? Well, aren't you going to tell us something about it?? I'm dying to know here! :p

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Gimme a chance. My sim hasn't had a chance to play it yet .... :eek:

9. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

I too picked up a copy...hopefully I will have time to check it out during the weekend!

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL ... my poor sim is saving up to buy a decent computer to play it on.

11. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

spore is out??? hey I only just got simsocieties installed (along with a small upgrade in the video card (by the way, Mirelly you were pretty much right, only Ray said it look like the old card was broken not burned.)

oh yeah since this is sims3 thread, it looked like to me that you could mix and match shoes with outfits. so I think the little buggers should should automatically change their clothes when they get up in the morning and not be content to wear the same thing day after day.

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yup ... and there's my sim playing it. ;)

[​IMG]

13. sailorchiiavalon

sailorchiiavalon Addicted to Sims 2!

14. muffin-tacos

muffin-tacos Queen of Xeex

Funny you should say that, Sailor. I was looking at that earlier today, thinking "huh." I'm looking forward to them updating their site. I don't really know much of TS3 and it would be fun seeing the TS3 videos.

15. philip2k8

philip2k8 New Member

about sims 2

is it for our pc compatipuls or is it 4 sims 's computers
    thanks
    philip2k8
    is you could could you reply a.s.a.p
    thanks
    :)

16. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

And philip2k8; do not flag your own message just to get our attention, especially with that you typed in the message for the reason you were flagging it. Consider yourself warned.