How Do I Sims Object editor

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Pvisagie, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Pvisagie

Pvisagie New Member

Sims Object editor

Hi,

This might be out of place but I dont know where else to ask for this?

What I want to know is what software is used to create/edit Sims 2 objects and where can I get hold of this software?

2. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

SimPE for starters, http://sims.ambertation.de/

You will also need a free 3D Modeling program. I'm not sure on what everybody now-a-day uses, so hopefully someone can chime in and tell you that. :)

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

4. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Thank you, Mirelly. I gave you some rep points. I've been out of the loop from TS2 for a long time, so I don't know what others use. Now I can add these two to my site's programs list.

5. Pvisagie

Pvisagie New Member

Ahhh thanks soooo much for the info!! :)

One more thing, would any 3D modelling software work or do u need something specific?

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Ah, would you like me to come around and do it for you? :p

Please take time to read the tutorials. If you want to use software not described in the tutorials, then you are welcome. You can do whatever you like, but don't bug us with daft questions. You've been told what 3D software is required. By me. I am not in the habit of repeating myself, and I tend to snarl and bite when I am asked to. :rolleyes:

7. Pvisagie

Pvisagie New Member

I would love for you to come around and do it for me ;)

ooops... sowwy :eek: