? sims2 expansion pack ideas ?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by 3D_animator, Jan 27, 2004.

1. 3D_animator

3D_animator New Member

? sims2 expansion pack ideas ?

oh man, i just thought of the best expansion pack, your sims being able to speak english, or at least slowly start to speak it, until they master it!!!!!, that would be sweet.

any other expansion ideas ????

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think it would be fun to have pets again, maybe combine some of the best features of all the sims 1 expansion packs for the first sim 2 expansion.

3. Cool_Diva

Cool_Diva New Member

I think they should do an expansion pack where you go to work with your sims.

4. Silkymoon_J

Silkymoon_J New Member

I think they should do all the sims 1 expansion packs backwards! That would be interesting........

5. TaiGuy

TaiGuy New Member

The first expansion pack, like for The Sims orig. is probably going to be one that opens up the game build and buy modes, if you think about livin' large there isnt any BIG things that happen in gameplay, it is the build and buy mode that get a HUGE add-on... so likewise for TS2, i think the first expansion pack will be similar to livin' large, with more new B&B than Live. i mean, after i installed livin' large, it was like...
    woah? so THATS what the scroll arrows look like when you have more items that fit the bar.
    Oh, and the first EP will DEFINATELY (urg? how do you spell that?) have a lot of bug patches.

6. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

I think the expansion pack will be sims 2 going to mars! Ehh mayb e not... I hope they add magic and pets.... Just imagine a magic family.

7. bellababe

bellababe New Member

I dont like the idea of languages since their are so many languages that play and that u CAN understand the sims(me and my friend understand it). I like the pets idea, but not TS1 backwards. They already will have LL and HD, but TS1 expansions have been done... give us something fresh.

[Added:]

I HAD AN IDEA! not nessescarily magic, but piros, phycics, and telecanetics.

what else?

p.s. I'm free to chat with people, I feel bored talking to myself

ideas....ideas....:rolleyes:

[Bella: Double posting is against the rules. Use the edit.]

8. altec_tech

altec_tech New Member

Please use your edit button bellababe, and please tell us how you.... "understand" the simlish.... LOLOLOLOLLLOL!!!! Yup you understand simlish.... what does "ouh rurbitive" mean? I kind of figured "dike dike" means bye bye but thats really it.... and ..../ "oha ha" means hi ya.... but really you are just inferring what they are saying, there is no possible way to understand them because it is not a real language.

Also... In a chat transcript, they said that they were going to place pets in sims 2 but they cannot finish the bone structure of the pets in time, (but now that they have more time, maybe it is a possibility) but as of right now, pets will either be the first or second ex. pack.

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm glad to hear they are working on pets then. :D

I feel like you can kind of "understand" simlish a little just by listening to your sims tone of voice and associating the sounds they make with what's going on that triggers them making those sounds. It may not be a "real language" but it's communicating feelings and other things we CAN understand if we're paying attention, and I think that's part of the fun. :D Parts of what I hear sims saying sounds a little English, a little French, and a little Spanish to me, so I think they've blended sounds from different languages, (probably more languages than I know or recognize!) but it is technically nonsense.

I'm enjoying having a magic family of sims in the last sims 1 expansion pack, but I don't know if they'll do that again for sims 2. I think the idea of mutants (sims with supernatural or superhuman powers or mutations) would be fun and interesting, especially after having the little sims 2 movie of the boy breathing fire!! ;)

10. Mystical Druid

Mystical Druid New Member

Besides it would get bland without simlish, always talking about the same thing.
    For example repeating have you seen the latest x interest?