Troubleshooting Sims2 University

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by PeachLove3, Dec 22, 2005.

1. PeachLove3

PeachLove3 New Member

Sims2 University

I just installed Sims2University and everything installed okay and I was able to select a campus and all, but when i select students and tell them where to move in, it gets stuck on the page where it's loading... does anyone know why its doing this and how i can make it stop?? please let me know...:D

2. ukmel

ukmel CrAzY!!!

Yeah, my options menu keeps freezing as well. Have you tried reducing the display options?

3. Dispel Illusions

Dispel Illusions New Member

Could be a few things causing this.

1. First since this is the first time you installed the EP. Make sure all of your hacks and careers are compatible with Uni. You may need to run clean installer to find all of the hacks, and remove them.

2. Make sure all of your drivers are up to date.

3. A corrupt install may cause this as well. Uninstall and reinstall your game and see if the problem is corrected. To save any saved game(s) you have simple enter and transfer out you Sims 2 folder located in your My Documents, EA games folder, to your desktop. After reinstalling you may simply return this folder back to where it was and your saved games will be safe (Delete the newly created one first). If you do not care about you saved games, then at lest save your Downloads folder in the same fashion located in the Documents, EA games folder.