Troubleshooting Sims3 Crashes

Discussion in 'The Sims 3' started by Draugluin, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Draugluin

Draugluin New Member

Sims3 Crashes

I got a pirated version of game ( I know -.- ) and it crashes to desktop without giving any errors. Can you guys help ?

Note : I dont have enough money for the game. I'll buy the game as soon as possible i collect the money.

2. Sivv Vicious

Sivv Vicious New Member

I'm a nobody here, but they've been telling everyone to post a DXDIAG report. In XP go to run, then type DXDIAG. Hit save all information, and it saves it in a text file. Upload it with your next post.
    For vista, type DXDIAG into the start menu search bar.

They're also likely to tell you to make sure your graphic drivers are up-to-date, which would be available at your computer manufacturer website.

- Sivv

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I highly doubt if they'll help out since it's a pirated game.

4. Draugluin

Draugluin New Member

Here's my DxDiag. hope you guys help me :(

Attached Files:

5. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Buy the game, install it, then come back. Who knows what the uploader has put into that file. It could be a virus or trojan that is breaking the game.

6. aennil_94

aennil_94 New Member

My Sims 3 chrashes when starting up...

Hello, I got Sims 3 as christmas present but it is impossible to start it. I have updated all my drivers to graphic cards and so on and I have done several hardvare-test and everything seems to be alright. When starting-screen comes the game crash. I have also update the game with the recommended patches. Can anyone give me a serious tip/advice what to do??? In Sweden the EA support opens tomorrow monday... I think several hundred tousen people have got this game in chrismas-present and many have problems to play it... Here is the starting-image attached:

Attached Files:

7. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Try starting the game by opening the file called TS3.exe located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin