Simsville Reborn as The Sims 2?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Jun 25, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Simsville Reborn as The Sims 2?

If everyone didn't remember, but Simsville was canceled because it was felt that it wasn't "fun enough". Simsville was developed as a cross between The Sims and SimCity.

The thing is that we don't know what's to come in The Sims 2. In fact, the possiblity of a town oriented basis in The Sims 2 isn't outlandish. We've seen how The Sims itself expanded into Downtown, Vacation Island, Old town, and Studio Town.

The Sims Online went business oriented, so what's to expect for The Sims 2? Possiblity businesses.

2. Jake

Jake New Member

and possibly social.. there might be way more social amount of stuff that they can do.. after all in the reviews and such they say that the sims are way more aware of other sims and other stuff around them. so who knows? we could have social gatherings like theatre (go and see your acting sims) or seminars on being a better parent or what ever you can think of :p

3. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

I like the idea of a theatre...I tried to pull off one in my the sims game..but I need a tv that works downtown

4. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i put a theatre in old town n it worked n i remember simsville i wunted to get it too

5. mattho

mattho New Member

I think personally, Simsville was the only recent Maxis game that I really didn't bother looking foward to. I think it was a great move by Maxis to cancel it and move on to bigger better things.

6. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

7. mattho

mattho New Member

Whadd'ya?? :confused:

8. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

im a chatter :)

9. mattho

mattho New Member

I still don't get ya. Am I missing something here?

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

o0o meanz oh OH oh only shortend right that stuff cuz im a big chatter on AIM

11. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

or it means like ooooooooooooooooh!

12. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yea that too but i use it as oh OH oh how sdo u use it?this is me with the sims 2:eek:0o Kewl Kool Cewl Cool

13. lilfaeriegirl078

i use it as oooooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

14. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

15. lilfaeriegirl078

hehehe im just soooooooooooo funnnny

16. Jake

Jake New Member

soooo many oooos... woooonder where they cooooome froooom :p I never found out much about simsville other than a trailer i saw in the simgolf cd :p I still stand by what i said earlier in the thread, altho a theatre would be really cool... to sims (a guy and gal) go to the movies.. the guy 'yawns', 'stretches' and some how his arm lands around the gals shoulders... well, you get the drift :D:p

17. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

yup n the gal shoves him for doin fresh moves n she leaves him there with the popcorn all over him n stuck with soda on his pants! lol