Slave sims

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Blower, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Blower

Blower New Member

Slave sims

I came up with an idea last night - im sure with the amount of man hours put into the game so far its been done before - but I hadn't seen it.

Anyway :rolleyes: - Basement teacher

All career rewards in basement (or obviously as many as poss) - trap a really smart sim down there (pref Knowledge aspiration) - small utility room (bed/shower/toilet/fridge/microwave).

Send any sim down their - get him to teach them. Feed him elixer of life as needed - satisfy wants by maximising skills/giving him access to relationships (one is best - as s/he wont get wants that arent immediatley accessable i.e having three, all 4 wants maybe for the two sims not present)

Superb for legacy families - I see it as a bizare setting, a mad genius living in ya basement, but you could simply change it to be school themed etc.

I realise you could just cheat skills up to get the same results, and my way is a cheating a little - but as I said above - its just a cooky twist on the neigbourhood - its up to you to what extent you exploit it :)

At the minute im trying to make him look like a crazy y-front wearing old man with wild hair - but my friend says he's downloading a cyborg skin for the job which is a decent idea too...

My point? Have you guys setup similar use sims? maybe a baby maker? maybe a trapped painter or a cleaning sim no one talks too :)
    also - maybe u hadn't thought of it either

2. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

I've thought about having Sims to look after (cook, clean etc for) my main Sims. But when I did this in TS1, the slave Sim became a main Sim as well. I find it's really difficult to limit Sims to just one role, because the game doesn't really accomadate it - each Sim is a Sim, a full Sim and nothing but a Sim. It happens whenever I come up with a story for a family to live out - the game totally subverts it and they end up with a completely different story to the one I intended. All my attempts to force Sims to conduct exactly the lives I plan for them ends in boredom.

3. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

That's the WHOLE point of sims to be surpirsed! It keeps you in that chair in front of the com! I spend 6hours at a time hehe not school days a course! Because strange things ALWYS SEEM to happen!!!:) :) :)

4. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

The Butler Did It

I have families with player-made butlers... but only the rich families. They are knowledge Sims that refuse to get jobs and just take care of the house and kids.