So it has happaend!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Helén, Oct 12, 2002.

1. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

bye sugar!! hey, I haven't tried chocolate dipped carrots, but my hubby introduced me to dipping raw carrots in SUGAR and nibbling them!!!

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol... Was it good? :)

3. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

it sounds...interesting...seeya soon sugar!

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yeah it was actually quite good, it became my snack of choice for a while!! :D And it made me hyper... hehe!

5. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

uh oh...Fae...hyper?! ahh!

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

yeah, that's a dangerous thing.... my first time to try pixie sticks is still infamous in our circle of friends!! They CLAIM I was bouncing around off the CEILING!! haha! I didn't have sugar growing up because my parents didn't allow it... I think I am affected a bit more by it than if I'd had it as a kid.... I had my first coca cola when I was 19....

7. sugar_junkie

sugar_junkie Active Member

hey everyone! i'm backerz! lol :)

8. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Wb Tess.
    lol Fae! I think so too.. But that's actually good in a way. :classic:;)

9. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

19?! whoa! i think i had my first when i was...6? :confused: but i know that the effects of sugar are starting to not effect me as much...

10. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol.. There was no coke to get when I was 6. :)

11. sugar_junkie

omg,how did u live nina? :O this world without coke? neva!!! lol ;)

12. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Nina can live without coke, but she can't live without her coffee!

*steals nina's coffeemaker*

13. sugar_junkie

*gasp* i cant live without coffee either!! lol ;)

*getz nina'z coffee maker backerz and lockz it up in a safe where josh cant get to it,lol ;) *

14. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

LOL! Thanks Tess. :classic:

But I only drink like 2 cups a day Josh! :p:p:p And how dare you steal my coffeebrewer?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

(Can't be mad! Grrr... Can't bite him.. grrrr... think... think.. think... what revenge??)

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh my!! A bit attached to your coffee Nina?? ;) heehee!! I only recently got over an ALLERGY to coffee, I'm finally able to drink it... now I'm getting to try things like cappucinos and lattes.... mmmmmmmmm..... I only started drinking coffee THIS year!!

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Fae! But you are some years younger than me too.. :)

Lattes and Cappuccino and different coffeedrinks are so good. And you don't have to have alcohol in them to get a very similar taste! :);)

17. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Which coffee drinks come with alcohol in them? The only one I know of is Irish Cream, and I haven't tried making that yet, although I've had Bailey's before, WITHOUT the coffee, because I still had my coffee allergy then. :p I would think putting real alcohol in coffee would kind of put a strain on your body though, because it would be juggling two opposite sets of chemical reactions, one the caffiene and the other the depressant....

18. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

<--- Closet Josh has ever gotten to Coffee is Hot Chocolate :D :p

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I LOOOOOVE hot chocolate!!!! I think I will always like hot chocolate better than coffee.... then again it might be my chocolate obsession... heh.

20. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Coffee drinks can be made like irish Coffee yes, then you have one with Mandarine Napoleon.. punsch (swedish variant of arrak).. lot's of variations. The best part is that you can get flavours that are nonalcoholic and use. And something that's very tasty is a special mix of coffee and chocolate.. YUM!