So many questions squashed together

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Flameangel, Feb 15, 2005.

1. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

So many questions squashed together

How big have you gotton your familys? My family is currently on the 2nd generation with 20 members. It started off with one family sim i created.

Is there a certain amount of Generations you can have? How many members/generations do you have with your fav family?

Can you have Quadriplets?

One of my men has an Alien baby and it will only let my guy who gave birth to it talk to him etc...Interact with him like teach him how to walk! WHy?!

Next thing HOW do you post pictures?

I apoligise with ALL my questions if it doesent make sense i am in rush.:bored: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

The farthest I've gotten with any family is Generation 3, the family number standing, in total, at 6, soon to be 7. How are those 20 all connected, I'm curious to know.

And no, as far as I know, there is no limit. You can have as many generations as you want, as long as there's room for them in the Neighborhood, whether it be in the house they grew up in, or in the Neighborhood overall.

Quadruplets would only be available if you got some sort of weird, unlucky glitch.

I don't know, who else do you want to interact with him? A sibling? The guy's spouse? If so, I don't know why they can't.

I'm not sure how to post pictures.

3. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Well with the family connections its like so:

Mom+Dad
    kid 1 + kid2 + kid3 + kid4 + kid5 + kid6 + kid7 + kid8 + kid9 + kid10

kid1's family

(kid 1)husband+wife
    kid1+kid2+kid3+kid4+kid5+kid7+kid8
    Kid 4's mom (Alien mom)

I'd do there names soooooo many can't remember them All LOL:coolnessl: Most/family or knowledge sims.... Kid4 in kid1's family is the alien baby where only the dad can tough her.....sad if you include aliens mom 21:)
    got 5 sets of twins in the familys together:)

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I am still on the first generation, but then I'm also playing 25 families. I've gotten them to being teens and the relationships that go with that. I'm only going to take them to a few days before adulthood at this point, because I'm saving them all for TS2U.

You can have as many generations as you want, as far as I've heard.

Triplets and quadriplets can occur, but they are only glitches, not something that the game is meant to have. (It can be a happy glitch, or a miserable one. My twin families have had a rough enough time raising twins. I can't imagine having to have more!

5. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

I had a family with 2 parents 2 teens and then the Mom and Dad had twins. I got the each older person looked after each child it was a blessing:D