so now wat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by m o o s e, Aug 29, 2003.

1. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

so now wat?

so after you get the top of ur job, master almost all skills, and get all desired items, wat do you do now?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Get all the expansion packs!!! :LOL:

3. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

THEN wat do i do?

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Play the game...LOL

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I like to start out with a single sim, get them maxed out on skills, work their way up their career, get them married, get them kids, get them pets, work the pets up to max skills, get the pet awards etc. and usually by the time I've got them to the top of their career the game has something happen and they change careers, so I have to work them up to the top of their NEW career. I still haven't managed to do my "ultimate sim" plan, which is to work one through all this without using the money cheat, and have cabinets full of pet trophies and superstar trophies and vacation souvineers and max out all their interests as well as skills and have them be friends with EVERY other sim in the game they ever meet. :p I figure that should take me a while!

Oh yeah, and I wanted to have them work to the top of EVERY career. :D

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

i recently have been making a two person family. The dad gets a job while the mom goes downtown and falls in love. The dad just supports them with some money and then she gets married. The guy she married happened to have 29 friends which was very convinent and he happened to have a nice job...
    Otherwise I let them live untill im bored with them hehe

7. m o o s e

m o o s e New Member

nice guys, nice
    masterin every career was a great idea, cause i just realized it wouldnt even be so hard, since u got all ur skill points already.

and josh, you monkeybutt, THAT WAS PLAYING THE GAME, haha just messin,

and imma try a scenario like that finalfantasy, sounds fun =P

8. FinalFantasy4ever

its very fun indeed untill i get bored then i wreak havoc upon my people

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

hmm can you make a sim have tons of friends using the maxis create a date program or how did you get the sim with so many friends already?! :eek:

You're right about it being easier going up the careers once you've got the skills moose. :D Have fun!

10. FinalFantasy4ever

I have no clue all i had known about the guy she met was he was in the medical career and i was like " thats a good career she needs to marry him" and he just hgappened to have 29 friends

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

wow! Maybe I should have my single sim girls start keeping an eye out for downtown sims in the medical field then! ;) :D

12. FinalFantasy4ever

lol yeah maybe

13. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

so, moose, now what?

14. DrJulia99

DrJulia99 New Member

My other girl's name is Stacye and when she went downtown she met and fell in love with Ian townie. Stacye had all of her skills and a great pet (she adopted a stray), and 6 very good friends. She married Ian and they got 25 friends and a $500 a day job. Townies Rock! Unfortunately when they move to the suburbs they can't seem to keep their townie friends, wonder if that's a message about humanity in general? Hmmmm.

ps. trying not to cheat is the ultimate sim goal. That should keep you good and frustrated for days!

15. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yep you're right! Trying not to cheat will keep you entertained and frustrated for HOURS... ;)

16. FinalFantasy4ever

hmmm just keeps me frustrated lol

17. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

of course sometimes just keeping the game running is frustrating...

18. Amy Sims

Amy Sims New Member

I've tried not too cheat and I just couldn't kick the habbit. I'm so used to cheating because if you don't, the game feels like its going too slow.
    Its not easy making a beautiful house with hardly any cash. You can't buy that many things after you purchase a cheap home. I always seem to run out of money by the time I remember to buy carpets. LOL

Sincerely,
    Amy Sims

19. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

haha yeah when I don't cheat I often have my sims living in homes with no floors, no wallpapers, often no lights, sometimes even no windows for a while! Then I skill them up and set them to making gnomes for money... I figure home industry isn't cheating since I didn't use a cheat code... just have them make a little extra money every day after work. ;)

20. Amy Sims

Amy Sims New Member

I don't know how you could be so patient. :)

I felt "bad" in the beginning for cheating, but I kept telling myself that I am just fulfilling my fantasy about being a multimillionaire. LOL

I might try again and depend less on the money cheat. I wouldn't mind seeing if repo men come to take furiture if I don't pay the bills. In all the years I've been playing I've never seen it happen.

Sincerely,
    Amy Sims