social bunny

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by mizzouHHR, Jan 29, 2008.

1. mizzouHHR

mizzouHHR New Member

social bunny

I bought a vacation home, so, after being fired from my job for not bowing to a rude customers demands, I decide it's time to try out the new home. I wanted to go alone to meet new sims, but after a day my social need is getting very low. At that same time my hunger and hygiene was also low, so I took care of those first. My social need went to red, so I picked up the phone to fill the social bar, when out of nowhere the social bunny comes falling from the sky. :eek: Needless to say I was not prepared for that. It got me thinking what happens when other needs fall into the red. Does a buffet fall from the sky if you get too hungry or do you just die? I have to say I'm having a blast finding all the hidden stuff and unexpected surprises as I play.

2. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

Well...

Here's a list of what happens for each need:
    1.Hunger - you die
    2.Bladder - you wet yourself (that one's quite funny:p)
    3.Energy - you collapse wherever you are standing and fall asleep
    4.Environment - not a lot, you just moan about a dustpan and brush
    5.Fun - not a lot here either, more moaning, sim refuses to do certain actions if they are not fun.
    6.Hygiene - green floats around your sim, sometimes a fly or two
    7.Comfort - more moaning and your sim tries to sit down a lot.

I Hope I haven't spoiled your discoveries :rolleyes:but you did kind of ask for it.:DHappy Simming!:D

3. mizzouHHR

mizzouHHR New Member

Thanks for the response. Yea I did want to know what happened if you didn't full the needs, but i didn't want to kill my sim to figure it out lol.

4. Sacharissa

Sacharissa New Member

I love it when they fall asleep while eating! The expression they get when they wake back up and look around to see if anyone else has noticed is priceless!

By the way, you do want to be careful of low energy if they are swimming...If they run out of energy before they can get out of the pool, they end up drowning!

Also, if they hit rock bottom on the Fun meter, I believe the psychiatrist shows up...

5. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

:confused:I thought the psychiatrist came if your aspiration got too low. But it hasn't happened to me for a while so maybe I'm just remembering wrong.:rolleyes:Who knows?

6. MurderScene.Doll

MurderScene.Doll Tamara </3

you remembered correctly

there are two types of psychiatrists (or maybe its the same one that appears in boths scenarios :confused:).

although i have never had my fun fail.... my prime guide told me :D

7. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

I've had fun fail without the shrink. I think he only comes if you have a lot of items in the yellow or orange and your fun is all gone. I've only had him appear a handful of times, but it's always funny:

There was this one guy I was purposely torturing. He lived in a haunted house, the ghostly tenants of which were universally disliked, so people kept kicking over his garbage cans and I didn't let him call the exterminator. I think he went into failure the first day. I was trying to haunt him to death and it eventually worked. He and the social bunny had a fist fight and then the bunny wouldn't come any more. The shrink was a frequent visitor. The only other visitors he had were accidental, or people who slapped him for spying.

When the ghosts became ghosts one of them drowned and the social bunny nearly drowned with her. Her sister jumped in the pool too so I nearly had a double suicide (no ladders). Death just stood there shaking his head, standing on the water, looking down at the three of them like, "what a bunch of idiots."

I had a romance sim have a REALLY bad date in college, a family sim lose his beloved grandmother, and another romance sim have one too many children. All of them had themselves a little visit with the shrink.

Anyway, thought you'd find this amusing. :D

8. k8mc

k8mc luvvly jubbly

aww I feel sorry for him...

LOL:D I had no idea you could be so cruel!:pPoor sim

That pool incident sounds hilarious:rotfl:

9. simsguy

simsguy New Member

LOL looks like you have lots of adventures in your Sims 2 game! I liked the one where the two girls and the bunny were all almost drowned! I would've been lmao watching Death shake his head like that at them!