social bunny?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by GQ-Bouncer, Oct 19, 2004.

1. GQ-Bouncer

GQ-Bouncer New Member

social bunny?

Sup guys,

has anyone else had the "social bunny" (as he likes to call himself) come talk to their sims (teenager)?

my adults couldn't talk to it, and when they were around made this "she's crazy" gesture (as it was a teen girl)

2. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Yep, I've had the ugly critter show up a few times. He's a halusonation of a stressed out, lonely sim. Once you get their social bar back up to about half-way, Harvey hops back up to nowhere and your sim will be fine.

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

I've had it appear, but I've rarely had the sim in question actually talk to it, mostly because my Sims are lonely and stressed out because they're too busy, not because there's nobody around to talk to.

4. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I had the Social Bunny visit me...twice...b/c my Knowledge-seeker Sim was too busy doing what she wants to aspire (:cool:).

Yeah, no other Sim but the Sim who has the fiery red Social bar will see the Bunny. My Sim chatted with it, poked fun at it, and even gave it a massage before the Bunny disappeared. X-D

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

I've never interacted with the Social Bunny when he's appeared when I wasn't TRYING to make him appear: Usually if the social bunny appears by accident, it's not because my Sim is neglected and socially ostracized, it's because he's slave-driving for the platinum asp and trying to make some sort of goal. In that case, he's just too busy to talk to anyone, imaginary or not.