Some Sims 2 webmasters are just...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Aug 3, 2003.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Some Sims 2 webmasters are just...

RUDE. I mean RUDE. During a bunch of standard security checks on the mainsite, we picked up some staff center board that belongs to sims2center.

I couldn't tell if there was hot linking going on (cause their boards was password protected) so I asked and gees...these guys are touch

I'm wondering what I did to offend them...:rolleyes: Cause I don't know what I did...and seriously he didn't need to be so uncooperative.:rolleyes:

2. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

ugh! what a butthole! and isnt the like owner of the sims2 center or whatever like 12? its sickening

3. mattho

mattho New Member

Wow, the internet has become yet another medium for chaos and dispute. What is the world coming to! ;)

4. ManagerJosh

I have no idea what age the owner is, however I can you that whatever age he/she is, they certainly think they know it all.

5. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

im guessing his/her size iz 10-with a very good vocabulary! lol peeps shuld act their age, not their shoe size

6. ManagerJosh

hahah...their latest response..

7. ManagerJosh

Edited above to include my last two emails...the one in response the latest one I got...and the response to the very previous one that came in.

8. Jake

Jake New Member

well.. that looks like a ver long and nasty argument. Hope its resolved quickly. I dont really follow everything thats goin on.. but then i am slow :p Good luck gettin it figured out Josh

9. ManagerJosh

LOL...they replied back and I had my lawyers deal with them...from what the firm said...they haven't replied back....LOL

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

wow sum peeps like the cold shoulder in arguements well if the door is closed, go through the window lol

11. Sasile

Sasile New Member

lol they're just looking to pick a fight Josh. People like that love to argue and so that's what they are doing. Don't let it get to you, they aren't worth your time.

12. katrina

katrina New Member

wow! what a rude person! I don't think I'll visist their website....

13. lilfaeriegirl078

lilfaeriegirl078 New Member

his site isnt even that good anyway! not compared to josh's here ;)

14. katrina

katrina New Member

I haven't found any forums as good as these ones

15. katrina

katrina New Member

of course, that could have a little to do with the chance to win sims2 incentive.... ;)

16. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Trust me, this was already a great place before the current contest came out! ;) :D :whitekitty:

17. katrina

katrina New Member

:) I just wish there were more people on when I'm on. There's hardly ever anyone on when I am. :(