some TS2 images

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by AddictedToTS2, Jul 26, 2003.

1. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Whoa they are huge!!!

3. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

Sorry bout that, dont know how to resize very well.

4. ManagerJosh

That's fine with me! Even better when looking at the details :)

5. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

The guy in the hot tub is very lucky. In my case it would be me and 2 other guys. such as me, Jai Rodriguez, and Justin Timberlake. OMG yes, that would be great.

6. mattho

mattho New Member

Lol, Justin Timberlake can go to hell ;) He tries too hard (but that's just my opinion). :D

7. ManagerJosh

Addicted, try to limit your discussion on that please. We don't want to give any influences to children.

8. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

woops sorry about that.

9. mattho

mattho New Member

Is homosexuality really that big a deal? Or are you talking about the whole "megage-a-trois" in the bathtub sh'nanigans?

10. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

nice size of the pics! shows very good detail there!

11. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

I was thinking that in the new game, that it would be sort of cool since you have all that house space that you could allow guests to stay over night. I mean they changed almost everything from what I heard, well kind of.. not drastically but.. it would be cool if the kids/parents could have their boyfriends or girlfriends sleep over and "play" all night long. LOL

12. ManagerJosh

I'm more in the long run thinking about the reprocussions if AddictedToTS2 gets flamed here because of his disclosure of that particular information.

But more importantly, we have a few small contracts with companies like WebSense and we want to maintain them (it allows us to bypass their filters)

Last but not least, is that I want to make sure this place is safe for all age groups. We have lots of kids running in and out and the last thing I want to see is a lawsuit saying I'm not protecting minors.

13. mattho

mattho New Member

Fair enough ;) At least you're taking into account the ideals of all members of this board. What a nice moderator you are :p

14. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Hrm. O_o

Anyways... Cool pictures! They look great. :D

15. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

hey the 1st screenshot iz the only 1 ive seen takin place in the day time it looks like the screenshot is a pic form a tutorial too:p thas good cuz i'll prolly need a tutorial for the sims 2 2! lol:D

16. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

hehe, well i'm sure they'll have that house for "newbies" like they did in the first one. cause i mean, not everyone played the first one, and now since it's gonna be like 3-d graphics alot more people will play it. and just a quick mention go onto www.hanson.net august 9th and buy the accoustic ep, "underneath acoustic". the full cd "underneath" will be out in february.

17. ManagerJosh

mmm spammer :p

18. AddictedToTS2

AddictedToTS2 New Member

its nothing bad though.

19. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

:O Spam Shiner. :p

20. simsamgrl16

simsamgrl16 New Member

i have a feelin i'm gonna have a crush on dum guy i'm gonna create on the sims!that sound creepy!