Some Very important Questions

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Simosim, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Simosim

Simosim New Member

Some Very important Questions

First of all, I have seen the "MANSION" cheat posted over a wide variety of sites including cheat planet and cheat code central and the cheat does not work no matter how i type it in and how much i type it in, IT DOES NOT WORK.And also iwas wondering what the cheat does.

Secondly can anybody post a cheat list of only the codes that work, as that would be very much appreciated, not just by me but by all other players of TS1.

Thanks guys (and girls).

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Um Playboy: The Mansion is ESRB rated as Mature and will not be discussed further here. It is nothing to do with the Maxis created The Sims franchise other than the fact that it is a poor imitation of the maxis original (Gamespot rating 6.3 vs The Sims 2 gets 8.9!)

There are many sources for cheat codes. Google gives loads on searching for "sims 2 cheat codes"

How about this? ;)

3. wize_guy123

wize_guy123 A ***** Retiree

Im not sure if he was talking about that Mansion, Mirelly, I think there is a cheat known as that.. but I've never heard of it... And yes cheats are hard to comeby that really work.. try..

www.gamefaqs.com