Something horrible...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pixie, May 22, 2004.

1. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Something horrible...

I posted in the "What Does Manager Josh Look Like" thread that humans are curious creatures... yah well I was definitly right. Well when my sister told me she downloaded the video of the beheading... I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about... my curiousness got the better of me and I accepted her invitation to watch it. Not out of entertainment purposes, but for being in the "light" of terrible things happening right now...

To say the least, I have been hysterically crying for the past two hours now... I didn't watch the whole thing... but I saw enough to loose my appetite. Let me make a note that I havn't eaten anything all day besides a few tropical flavored Mike and Ike's and some soda. (It was like 10:30pm when I watched the video...)

I'm on of those extremely sensitive souls, and as my sister hardly cringed, I could barely keep myself composed for the brief 10 sec. I watched. I am still crying over it,...it's an image that will unfortunately be engraved in my mind for a while to come, all I can do is pray that God will help the family of the guy get through this... If it was all I could do to stop crying, I can't even imagine how those close to him are feeling. I pray that those close to him will find peace and acceptance of this horrid event, and will grow stronger from it, however cruel and malicious it was... and I also pray for the men who took part in that terrible act...

Well that's what I get for being curious...

2. bt55106

bt55106 New Member

I think that that is really really sad! I've not yet seen it but I feel really sorry for the family! Especially when the news shows it! Whenever anything about it comes up on the TV... I turn away in case it comes on! Yuck! :cry:

3. timz2rules

timz2rules New Member

I'm sorry that happened...its a sad thing, and because it is, the news would show it because thats mostly what the news seems to show...

4. Pixie

Pixie Yoga Queen

Very sad indeed... and I wish the media wasn't so frickin' involved w/everything. There are some things that people shouldn't have to know about... or even see. It's rude, and ppl may think it's some sort of "reality check", well it's a disguisting one... and not everyone should have to think about the bad stuff in this world.