Something Interesting About Unleashed

Discussion in 'The Sims 1' started by Tweety, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Tweety

Tweety New Member

2. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

That's interesting!!! Have lacked that to be able to put more than one thing in one tile.. seems most of our "prays" gets answered now.. :)

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I recalled this dicussion. Some theories that was developed was Maxis used some hidden cheat codes they didn't tell us :(

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

oh I saw that pic with the table of STUFF and I hope you get to put multiple objects on one tile now!!! I hope I hope I hope!!! If it turns out to be cheat codes.. they'd better tell us what they are!!!

5. ManagerJosh

Maxis tells us only what it wants us to know...

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

arrrgh the suspense is killing me!! (ok that was funny, I typoed killing by hitting the l and k out of order and got likking me....)

7. LordBrain515

LordBrain515 New Member

I can't wait until Unleased is released...even if we can't have more than one thing per tile. The new objects look so cool!

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Do you have your eye on anything in particular you can't wait to make your own object with? I can't wait to make sims versions of my 3 real life cats!!! And I want to turn the goldfish in the bowl into a beta! :)

9. ManagerJosh

A Goldfish prototype? hmm intriguing. But I'm looking forward to cloning a few of my fish :)

10. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

really? What kind of fish do you have? When I was a kid I had an angel fish, I named him Golden Spike. :) We also had a pink colored kissing garami we named Rosey.

11. ManagerJosh

I love Zebra Danos, Guppies, Plattys. I also like White Clouds (schools of them)

But I need a new tank...Only 10 gallons.

12. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I never heard of White Clouds... they SOUND pretty though. :) I'm not sure how big our tank was, maybe one wide front to back and foot and a half to two feet wide, about a foot or a little more deep... it was a Christmas present so we begged and our parents HAD to get fish to go with it!! That was when I was 12 and hadn't had a pet since the neighbors dog ate my cat when I was 2....

13. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Interesting choice of fish Josh! I'm also most fond of smaller fishies. I love danios, my favourite is the blue danio. Guppys too.
    And some smaller cichlids... But White Clouds? DO you have a latin name on them?

14. ManagerJosh

15. ManagerJosh

EWWWWW!!!! They took a horrible photo of the white cloud :(

16. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Lol Josh.. Seems to be carp anyway.. should be more colorful right?
    I got the idea anyway. Is it friendly??
    Could be something for me if I can get it here that is. :classic:

17. lewdini

lewdini Moderate Sith Lord

You will soon nina

18. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest

Your right it should b more colorful!!!!!!

19. reniusa

reniusa New Member

I haven't seen any redone fish yet.....Does anybody have a link for that?

Thanks. :)

20. chatterbox

chatterbox Guest