Spore Spore Deals!

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, Apr 15, 2008.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Spore Deals!

Found a place that's offering a great deal on Spore or has a superb bundling offer? Post your finds here!

Include details about the offer, who's offering it, how much shipping is and a a link :)

2. ManagerJosh

Reserved

3. swmeek

swmeek I got your benevolent dictator pal!!

I would suggest those of us who live here in the states look at www.circuitcity.com when the time arrives.
    The other nite I bought the games Portal for 9.99 (19.99 everywhere else) and the game Half-Life 2 Episode Pack for 19.99 (normally 29.99 everywhere else) and the shipping is free for orders over $25 and it was 3.99 for three day shipping.

4. ManagerJosh

5. swmeek

6. ManagerJosh

Shipping the killer here, it is about $6.32, which brings you to $49.31. Sales tax applies for orders from AZ, CA, GA, OH, TX, NV,WA, IL and IN.

7. ManagerJosh

Fry's Bundle!

Fry's has Spore for $49.99 but if you get the game, you can buy Prima's guide for 7.99. That's a saving of $12.00!

Attached Files:

8. swmeek

Yeah I was lucky when I took the ad into Wally World and they matched it!

9. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Circuit City

If you buy either Spore (PC) Spore Galactic Edition (PC) or Spore Creatures (DS), you will receive a free Spore t-shirt. Not only that, but if you purchased Spore Galactic Edition, Circuit City will also throw in a free $10 gift card to use for your next purchase.

They also have Spore: The Evolution Artbook for half-off --- $12.49 from the original price of $24.99. They also have the Prima Guide half-priced as well --- $9.99 from the original $19.99.

Last but not least, you can pickup the Spore Creature Creator (PC) for $4.99.

I think it is in-store only and supplies are limited. Act fast, as I believe this deal expires Sunday!

10. ManagerJosh

Got any pics of the Spore T-Shirt, Judson? :D

11. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck