Spore Spore Demo Video

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by kingofthenet, May 24, 2005.

1. kingofthenet

kingofthenet New Member

Spore Demo Video

The Spore Video that was showed this year, that video that Gaming Steve saw, is up for you to see, registering is free, and it looks pretty intersting..

http://www.pqhp.com/cmp/gdctv/

Bought to you by Mr.Heat, with a credit for Gaming Steve

:smile:
    Heat

2. an_Evil_Penguin

an_Evil_Penguin New Member

I was wondering when their would be a video. Thanks for the link.

3. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

I'm 10 minutes in and all I've seen is Will, do we see the gameplay soon?!

4. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Just watched it. :D Very nice, very interesting, may even go and watch it again. :smile: :sporerules:

5. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Nevermind, AWESOME MOVIEz!

6. MrErops

MrErops New Member

Hehe :laughing2: That was the intro. There is a button to click on that goes right to him talking about Spore. :bouncy: I found this out about 5 min. in. :banghead:

7. Night Angel

Night Angel New Member

Can someone tell about it? I fell asleep it was so boring! :rolleyes:

8. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

Then You won't like the game, I loved the movie! :love:

9. strillor

strillor New Member

watching that movies only makes it sadder!!

I LOVE that gameplay! I love all the creatures! I love all the opportunities! I love that GAME!! :love:

10. El Cid

El Cid New Member

I watched that movie, and now I want even more! I was wondering if it somehow possible to get that movie off the site? I would love to watch it over and over and over again :smile:

11. strillor

strillor New Member

yah.. It's a shame it's not possible to download!! :( It would make it easier to have it on the com, instead of visiting the net all the time!

12. DeGrue

DeGrue New Member

I can see myself designing creatures all day. I really love the way you can custumize the creatures. The video rocks and I didn't know Will was so funny :p

13. El Cid

El Cid New Member

I already am thinking of Spore all day! It's crazy! I keep on getting new ideas. Modifying existing animals or just making an entirely new, freaky one :D

14. strillor

strillor New Member

I know.! :smile: . If he haven't been a all-known SUPER famous and cool game-designer he could have been a stand-up :laughing2:

But.. If there's a T-shirt :confused: I'll probobly get it ... :spin:

15. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

I would wear my "WILL WRIGHT IS GOD and... Spore's cool to!" shirt with pride.

16. Jeskim

Jeskim New Member

youd be beaten by religious old black ladies. theyll get their canes and straight up kill you. screw being afraid of zombies-we got old black ladies. theyll see that wright is god stuff. theyll lecture you on how "its not right to say humans are gods" not fun. wear it in secret :D

17. 10-Neon

10-Neon New Member

It's alright, I'll just wear it over my body armor.

18. strillor

strillor New Member

haha,, shooting secure west...

and a grumpy-old-lady radar???

well Will Wright deserves to be worshiped... God hasn't made spore, he's not that good.. :laughing2:

19. chocolatemax

chocolatemax New Member

Wow, that movie is really amazing, this game is really going to revolutionise the gaming industry, there has been nothing like this before. I can't wait.