Spore Spore Galactic Adventure – ‘Spoffits’ come to life

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Judhudson, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Spore Galactic Adventure – ‘Spoffits’ come to life

If only I could get my fat butt off of the computer and develop a talent that is actually useful I’d be in better places.* Or I could just stay here and continue the site – who am I kidding, I’ll do just that!* But I’d still like to take the time to try new things.* For example, how about creating a plushie of my favorite Spore creature?* That’s what one Spore fan did.* SpottableMouse on DeviantArt drew up plans and then sew together a Spoffit from the Spore Galactic Adventures expansion!

Spoffits are featured in Spore Galactic Adventures, and are a sheep-like creature used as a staple in different adventures, like Mothership Down and Spoffit Calculator.​

This little guy was completely hand-sewn, and all but one pattern (which was used for the face/head) was drafted by myself. There’s still a lot of room for improvement but I don’t think it’s too bad considering this is my first plushie.

Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    Related posts:
    1. Spore Galactic Adventures User Upload Challenge 4 – Epic size your Adventure!
    2. Celebrate your Independence with 2 new Spore Galactic Adventures missions!
    3. Live in the Bay area? Help Maxis test Spore Galactic Adventure