Spore Spore Holiday Mystery Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Judhudson, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Judhudson

Judhudson is a Hi-Tech Redneck

Spore Holiday Mystery Giveaway

I can’t believe this…for once I have a very cool idea in which I’m going to fire up Spore right after this post in attempts to pull of.* I just hope I can do it [​IMG] * Check out the new contest from MaxisCactus to celebrate the holiday season!

[​IMG]

Maxis is getting into the holiday spirit and we’re hosting a Holiday Mystery Giveaway! Thirteen lucky Sporum members will be chosen to receive a free gift this holiday season!

If you create a gift, you’ll have a chance to receive one back from Maxis!

Just make a Spore creation that looks like a present and publish it with the tag mcmysterygift. Then post the png and link to it here on the forum. We’ll randomly choose 13 of the players who post here to receive a mystery present from the studio.

How to Post:

• Make a gift creation in any editor – publish it with the tag mcmysterygift
    • Post about it here on the forum and include an image and link to the creation.
    Highlighted presents:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Prizes
    Glory – as always – and 13 lucky Sporumers will be chosen randomly to receive a free gift from Maxis!

Creation Requirements:

• Your creation should look like a typical present, package, or parcel
    • Your creation may be made in any editor (other than the adventure creator)
    • There is no need to post more than once. Posting multiple times will not boost your chance of being chosen
    • Recipients will be chosen at random, not based on creation quality
    • All submissions must be in by 11:00 AM PST Friday (12/04/09)
    • Your creation must not have any parent authored by a different creator.
    • Your creation must not have any offensive material, links or references to other sites in the submission’s tags, name, or description
    Share and Enjoy:

• [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]
    • [​IMG]