Spore Spore Project?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by TheCrow21, Mar 22, 2005.

1. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

Spore Project?

So do we have any information on this spore project apart from the codename? lol :D

2. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

As you can see there's been a lot of inital information released!

It sounds VERY interesting, and I'm almost wondering if this game might not be TOO big? You know? TOO much going on, too much to try and handle.

But, of course I'm going to buy it, anyway. LOL

3. aharris

aharris New Member

My husband and I were positing that it might work if it were done sort of Napster style. You create your own content, and when you play via internet, additional content is dowloaded when you interact with other people's games on their computers online just like you downloaded songs out of people's private song libraries with napster.

I hope they get it to fly because it sounds too cool right now, and my husband and I are both salivating at the prospect.

4. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

what is Spore, exactly? :confused:

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Did you look at the other threads? :p

6. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

Nope, just this one

7. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

It's rather helpful to look at the other threads :p

8. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Lol, Josh. =)

But truly, the whole idea is a little too complex to even go into with ONE post... Basically, a game that involves everything and anything to do with life (on this planet, and evidently others!). Think you can wrap your head around that one?

I'm afraid another computer upgrade is around the corner! =(

9. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

Woops, sorry last time i posted in this section there was only one thread, lol :D.
    This whole project looks pretty interesting, it'll be good to see how it turns out ;)

10. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

i must say, after reading all the current info for spore, this is one interesting kettle of fish here. i can say one thing though, Will Wright is definitely a visionary to say the least. talk about wanting to stalk the guy. :D