Spore Spore Release Date Development

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by ManagerJosh, May 10, 2006.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Spore Release Date Development

Just a small comment to everyone (probably this will hit here first before I can get a news post out), Spore will not be out for another 1-1 years from now...maybe even longer.

There's no firm release date right now.

2. Mexses

Mexses New Member

Ahh, you just gotta be kidding me. I can sooooo not wait for this game I cannot! :eek:

3. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

OMG what is taking so long?

Where did you get this infomation from?

4. ManagerJosh

MaxoidLucky.

5. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

In English (or Danish) thank you! :D

6. jowo

jowo New Member

aw but it looks complete enough already

7. ManagerJosh

Huh?

8. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

Who or what is MaxoidLucky?

9. ManagerJosh

MaxoidLucky is a producer on the Spore Team.

10. Dragzonox

Dragzonox New Member

Do you have any solid link where I can see that infomation? :confused:

11. ManagerJosh

Yes I have solid information. But I'm not showing you what information it is. Nor do I have to prove anything to you.

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

13. Fizzbang

Fizzbang New Member

That sounds like you have some pretty false information then, considering you're not 'proving' a release date to the people you announced it to.

Don't spread information unless you plan on backing up said information with links and facts, please.

14. ManagerJosh

It's pretty hard to back up your information when you get the information direct through a conversation with MaxoidLucky. Moreover I don't spread false information.

15. Fizzbang

Fizzbang New Member

So a new person to the forums is supposed to instantly know that you're such an honest guy, this being the internet and all that, and no one can really trust anyone directly off the bat?

I love the information though, great to know that you make things up and snap at people who want proof when you can't provide.

Awesome.

16. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

Considering that he is the Manager of World Sims, I don't think he'd post anything that isn't truthful.

His signature says: "Director of Operations and Security @ WorldSims"

That should be enough credibility right there.

17. ManagerJosh

Considering that right off the bat you accuse me of having False Information and basically just now quoted me that I'm making stuff up? That's really helping your case....

As far as I know, a Maxis dev could tell pigs do fly in Sims 2 and you wouldn't believe it.

18. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

Umm dude.... Thats liek one of the main admins of the forums not just some member look at his rank.

19. Fizzbang

Fizzbang New Member

You don't think that sounds a bit snappy, man? You could have just said 'Sorry, I don't have a link to the information.' to the guy, and instead you begin to rip out his intestines over him politely asking if you could prove your information.

And yeah, a Maxis dev could tell me pigs fly in Sims 2, but i'd still want proof of it. That's not a bad thing, it's support to credit information. (By proof, I don't just mean his woord; screenshots, to play the game, to hear tons of other people agree, etc.) Even though I wouldn't go that crazy over pigs flying, anyway.

Your title on the forum wouldn't make you any better than anyone else, really. That would just be a power trip, if you assumed that. (Meant for jupitershana) This isn't saying I don't trust him, but the way he snapped at someone who was politely asking for proof was just very antagonizing.

A title shouldn't make anyone any more trustworthy than anyone else, and if you disagree with me there, well... That's a problem.

On another note, I could put up 5 DIFFERENT videos, audio interviews, or some form of real, verbal proof where Will Wright or another member of the SPORE team has said it's due out in the winter.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't believe your information, if you could back it up with proof. I wouldn't have to admit i'm wrong, either; considering it came from Will Wright himself on multiple videos and the likes. I'm telling you what Will Wright and the SPORE team have said on more than one occasion.

But, oh wait... "I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU"? Doesn't matter, you could just google video find for all the Spore things and the first 10 or so videos should have all the proof you need on that.

I like the corrupt forums though, very nice layout with all that... Corruption. Have fun on the forums, i'm out. Terrible Manager, you have.

20. person123

person123 Frumpy McDoogle!

I saw no ripping out of intestines. :confused: