How Do I Still Love My Hacks!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Marykay123, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Well, some hacks keep the game from being annoying. I miss the one that stops sims from calling just to drop a passive aggressive guilt trip on you. But I don't use it anymore because I don't think it kept up with the later EPs. It caused problems for me in Pets.

So, I'm pretty much hack free and am getting used to it. It's not so bad. ;)

I just didn't like Mary. At all. And if you knew me you'd know how rare that is. I'm generally pretty tolerant.

But, we disagree with her so we're stupid? Way to make friends and influence people. Plus, she's fairly stupid herself, apparently a thief, and also a virtual child abuser, so good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.

2. Lynet

Lynet New Member

Shows the power of the written word, doesn't it? With a few rude and badly chosen words in a handful of posts, Mary has alienated everyone.

Based on what little she posted, I agree, she is not a nice person and not welcome here.

The whole issue of simulated children is interesting. They arouse such powerful emotions, even though they aren't real.

With any sim I'm using in my stories, I won't allow children to be born to those sims until I am ready to take care of them properly. Even my seriously ugly children (born to a couple of my monster sims) are in good homes where they have to do all their homework, go to school, and sit down to family meals. :rolleyes: *Reminds self to go visit those families and get the kids into college*

Real or not, it takes a cold heart to abuse them.

3. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

And on that note, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.