How Do I Stop my Kids from getting Fat?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by gredavin, Jan 27, 2006.

1. gredavin

gredavin New Member

Stop my Kids from getting Fat?

Ok, so every single kid in my sims family is tubby. I have looked for ways to keep them in shape, but all of the excersise equipment is for adults. Is there a toy/game for the kids to play that gives them excersise?

2. jupitershana

jupitershana Kitty Fanatic!

The kids can work out to the radio, and they can swim to keep in shape.

3. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

I think if they play tag, or cops and robbers instead of watching tv and playing on the computer they won't get fat as often. They don't actually get body points for playing though so a fat kid won't become fit just by playing.

Ruth

4. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Also, don't feed them if they're not really hungry, and if they are hungry try cereal and salad instead of pancakes and spaghetti.

If you download Pescados noeatcrap hack they'll stop eating when they're full, even if their plates still have food on them, but only if they're active rather than lazy sims.

That should help as well.

5. Ruthie_Faye

Ruthie_Faye New Member

Well I have heard, can't remember from where, that the "calories" from the whole meal are attributed to them once they begin to eat. So even if they stop half way through the meal the games reacts as though they ate the whole thing. So would the hack prevent that?

I admit the info that I heard could be wrong now because we are a couple of expansions down the road from where I heard it.

Ruth

6. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

As far as I know, that was never true. There aren't really "calories", it's a matter of "overfilling" the hunger bar. If you watch, you'll see that the hunger bar fills gradually as they eat, not all at once. When it hits the top, the fitness level starts very gradually declining. So regardless of what they're eating, if they stop when the hunger bar is full, the fitness will never decline.