How Do I stuck object...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by nattiboy13, Jul 27, 2006.

1. nattiboy13

nattiboy13 New Member

stuck object...

i own mercile mart in blue water village and did some remodeling. i have 2 display cases that are stuck. there are objects on both of them that are for sale, and when im in buy mode, i cannot move the entire case because it says "cannot move object in use." i closed the business, made sure my sim was as far away from the case and there were no customers on the lot. i tried it again and the same thing appeared. the objects still get sold and everything, but now i have 2 display cases stuck in the middle of my floor. i hate using cheats, but i fear it may come down to a last resort... does anyone know what i can do to avoid a cheat command?

2. Ali_Chi

Ali_Chi New Member

I don't think there is, sometimes there is a bug when the game thinks a sim is using an abject when they aren't, it happened to me when i cancelled an action right when the sim was about to use an object.
    It is not really a cheat when its the games fault, those cases aren't meant to get stuck, so just use a cheat to delete them sort of as a debug tool lol ;)
    if you going to use the cheat its;
    moveobjects on
    change the on to off to disable it